FAST GOOGLE RANKING TODAY
- Spanning nearly 3000 km (1800 mi) of Australia's northeastern coast, the Great Barrier Reef reveals the earth's largest number of coral and marine life
- An impressive garden of coral systems and cays craigs list 400 coral varieties, and a plethora of marine life of some 1500 species of tropical snorkeling around airlie beach fish, sponges, mollusks, rays, dolphins and sea turtles get this to amazing marine park a snorkeling and diving paradise
9 Tips for Great Snorkeling
- Santa Catalina was discovered as many other remote coastal places, by surfers seeking the greatest wave some odd 40 years ago
- And they found the greatest wave here
- A perfect right-hander that peels more than a lava-rock bottom year-round, perfect and consistent sufficient reason for power just like the best waves in the world
- The wave was kept as being a secret by a few surfers for several years but a wave on this quality coudnA�t stay secret for long also it started drawing more surfers to the sleepy fishing village even if there was clearly nowhere to remain or eat
- Surfers would camp, cook their unique meals and rough it simply in order to ride Santa Catalina with just some other surfers
Airlie Beach, Australia - A Tourist Hotspot!
- The Snorkel Shop acquired Allan and I in addition to 2 friends at our door in a very van and whisked us away in relative comfort to some small beach side restaurant in Puerto Morelos which could be our starting base
- We pre-ordered lunch over menu, because it is within the tour and so it can be ready upon our return from the water
- On a small boat we boarded with mandatory life vests and were escorted several hundred feet off shore to water with a relative depth of 7 feet
- Along with 2 guides along with a photographer who later provide us with a CD individuals adventure, i was accompanied in to the water and instructed to stick together, mainly because it was much easier to indicate interesting sealife, to consider photos and to control what we were doing on this protected marine environment
From La Chacala, ask among the local boatmen to consider you to Las Cuevas Cove for any nominal fee of about $10 USD per person. (Coral reef snorkeling fees run about $20 USD.) After arriving, the boatman will arrange a designated pick-up time along with you, allowing time for it to explore Las Cuevas Cove anytime you like. If you prefer, the boatman can watch for you, there is however per hour fee for his stay. It's best to coordinate a pick-up time to help you explore without feeling rushed.
Some of the most popular budget hotels in Airlie include the Club Crocodile Resort, the Summit Apartments, Organic Guesthouse, the Motor Lodge, and Whitsunday about the Beach, the Colonial Palms Motor Inn, Whitsunday Waterfront Apartments, and Bush Village Boutique Backpackers. All these economy hotels are placed down the middle of the Airlie town and are only at a couple of minutes' distance all the beach attractions.